Crash by Lisa McMann (January 8th, 2013)
- I LOVED McMann’s Wake trilogy and this new series sounds really intriguing.
Revolution 19 by Gregg Rosenblum (January 8th, 2013)
- ROBOTS. Done.
Shadowlands by Kate Brian (January 8th, 2013)
- KATE BRIAN!!! I read the first book in the Private series a week before the first day of high school. This book sounds awesome and it’s one of my top 5 can’t-wait-to-read books of 2013.
The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepherd (January 29th, 2013)
- I want to read this book so bad that I plan to read the H.G. Wells novel that inspired it. It’s also on the top 5 can’t-wait-to-read books of 2013.
Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter (February 5th, 2013)
- The heist series is amazing and I can’t wait to read more of Kat and the gang (mostly Hale though J)
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi (February 5th, 2013)
- Really like Shatter Me. Been waiting months for the sequel. More Kenji!!!
Pulse by Patrick Carman (February 26th, 2013)
Requiem by Lauren Oliver (March 5th, 2013)
- Oliver left us with a cliff hanger that needs to be resolved. Right now. Sadly, we must wait until March.
Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza (March 12th, 2013)
- GAHHHHHH. #1 on my top 5 can’t-wait-to-read books of 2013. Described to be like the Bourne series and Resident’s Evil but with robots…COME ON? Who would want to read this? I’ve heard really great reviews from friends. J
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare (March 19th, 2013)
- I love this series a lot more than the Mortal Instruments and hopefully it’ll resolve the most intriguing love triangles in books today.
17 & Gone by Nova Ren Suma (March 21st, 2013)
- Sounds really good…
Panic by Sharon M. Draper (April 2nd, 2013)
- About an everyday fear we all hold: being kidnapped or having someone we love kidnapped. Sounds awesome…and scary.
Nameless: A Tale of Beauty and Madness by Lili St. Crow (April 9th, 2013)
- A fan of St. Crow’s Strange Angels series. This seems interesting.
Icons by Margaret Stohl (May 7th, 2013)
- One half of the creative duo behind the Beautiful Creatures series. The premise is really cool.
Vortex by S.J. Kincaid (July 2nd, 2013)
- Loved the first. Hopefully the second is just as funny!
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke (August 20th, 2013)
- Heard many great things about this book. In books, you can fall in love with EVERYBODY (vampires, zombies, faeries etc) but how about the devil?
A Point So Delicate by Brandy Colbert (Sometime in 2013)
- Another contemporary novel that has the protagonist confessing the role she played in her childhood friend’s abduction. NICE!
Unbreakable by Kami Garcia (Sometime in 2013)
- The other half of the Beautiful Creatures team. Very excited.
These are my most anticipated reads of 2013. Here’s more of the 2013 Young Adult releases by month on Liz’s blog. Check them out.